Candidates must furnish correct data after going through carefully.
Step 1: Click on “New Registration” under Students' Corner.
Step 2: Fill in your “JAM Information”, for validation of candidature
- JAM Paper Code
- JAM Registration Number
- JAM Enrolment Id
- JAM Score
Once the entered data is verified from our Database, your “Full Name” will appear on the screen with your valid JAM details as in
JAM 2016 database.
If the system, responds with either “Wrong Name” or “You are Already Registered”, kindly report to CCMN 2016 immediately with
relevant proofs (Original JAM score card, along with 10th Class Mark sheet/Certificate as ID proof) by writing an email to email@example.com
If the entered data is verified and found to be correct, you can proceed further for the registration.
Step 3: Fill in your “Personal Information”
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) – as per DOB Certificate or 10th Class Mark sheet/Certificate
- E-mail address(required for validation at later stages)
- Mobile Number (required for validation at later stages)
Step 4: Fill in your “Eligibility Information”
- Reservation Category (GEN/OB/SC/ST)
- PwD (Yes/No)
- Mathematics at +2 Level (Yes/No)
- Degree completed (Yes/No)
- If yes,
- Qualifying Degree Name (B.Sc/B.A./B.Tech/B.E./B.C.A./B.Pharm/B.S. etc.,)
- Qualifying discipline (Physics, Chemistry, Ocean Studies etc.,)
- Evaluation Scheme (Percentage/CGPA)
- If CGPA, enter CGPA value and Scale Point value (e.g. 6.5 out of 10)
- If Percentage, enter Percentage value (e.g. 70.32)
- If No, [Click on the “I Agree” of the Disclaimer message]
Click “Proceed” to preview the filled in details with the Available Choices for the entered data.
The candidate may edit only the filled in details if required.
If the candidate has at least ONE valid choice displayed he will be allowed to proceed further.
(Some candidates may not be displayed with choice list for the furnished data, then the system will prompt a
“Regret” message with no further step.)
The candidate will be prompted for entering his/her own password for all future purposes.
Kindly enter a valid and strong password at “Enter Password:” and “Re-enter Password:” fields.
Now click the “SUBMIT” button.
After submission, a verification link is sent to the registered email id. The candidate should login to the registered email and click on the link to verify the email id. Once the email id is successfully verified, a Permanent Identifier (PID) for the candidate will be generated.
The generated PID is sent to the registered & verified email id.
Once PID is generated, no more registration is allowed.
However you can register with the same “E-mail id” and “Mobile Number” for another unique “JAM Registration Number & Enrollment ID”
associated with another unique “JAM Paper Code”.
Click the “Students' Corner” and kindly login with your PID and Password.
Fill in your “Demographic details”
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name (if applicable)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s E-mail (if available)
- Communication Address
Step 8: Fill in your “Bank Details” (All eligible Refunds will be sent to this account)
- Account Number
- Account Holders Name
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
- IFS Code
Step 9: Scan & Upload the original copy of required documents :
- Valid JAM Score (Only Qualified) Card
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (DOB Certificate [or] 10th Class Mark Sheet/Certificate)
- 12th Class Mark Sheet showing the availability of Mathematics subject
- Qualifying Degree Certificate showing the passing Class/Division/Percentage/CGPA (if result is published) [or] Course Completion Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Certificate in the format available in Annexure A1 (if result is awaited)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC with NCL), wherever applicable
- PwD certificate, wherever applicable
- Photograph (Check for the specifications given under the heading Photograph requirements)
- Signature (Check for the specifications given under the heading Signature requirements)
Each documents to be uploaded should be less than 1 MB.
Keep the documents ready with proper specifications well in advance. Ensure the documents are readable, with no smudges or tilts.
You will be able to preview the documents and kindly do a recheck before submission.
Pay the “Registration fee” (Rs. 2000/- non-refundable) through any of the desired payment methods:
- State Bank Collect (SB Collect)
Kindly go through the “Payment Procedure” for fee payment
Step 1 :
Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly login with your PID and Password.
Step 2 :
Fill all your listed eligible choices in Order of Preference.
Few Institutes require some special eligibility to be fulfilled. All those choices can be filled by confirming the special eligibility, by clicking “I Satisfy” button.
You can add or remove any choice. You can add as many choices available to you.
Step 3 :
Once you are sure of the choices filled in, you should click “LOCK” to confirm your application with the Final Choices.
Once “LOCKED”, you will not be able to edit the details and choices in the application form.
If you fail to LOCK the Choices, the system will AUTOMATICALLY LOCK your application on the last date (at 05:00 PM) with the existing choices that was last saved by you.
Step 4 :
Print your application form with the choices. Sign the application form with choices for future reference
and submission at the Admitting Institute.
END OF REGISTRATION PROCESS – STILL IN DOUBT CONTACT US!