Upon successful registration and document upload the final stage of the online application leads to the Choice Filling portal which will make the application complete.
Click the “Candidate’s Corner” and kindly login with your PID and Password.
- A candidate is required to fill the maximum number of choices or all of the listed eligible choices in own Order of Preference.
- Few Institutes require some special eligibility to be fulfilled. All those choices can be filled by confirming the special eligibility,
if any by clicking “I Satisfy” button.
- A choice can be added or removed or rearranged at any point of time before locking the choices.
When sure of the choices filled in, it should be locked by the candidate to confirm the application with Final Choices to be considered for counselling.
- If the choices are locked once, there is NO option for edit in future.
- If a candidate fail to LOCK the Choices, the system will AUTOMATICALLY LOCK the online application form on the last date at the stipulated time
(for automatic locking of choices) with the existing choices that was last saved by the candidate.
A candidate is advised to print the application form with the filled in choices. Sign the application form with choices
for future reference and submission at the Admitting Institute along with PAL.